- 18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery
- Made in Portugal by Herdmar Cutlery
- Available in 5pc, 16pc and 20pc Sets.
DESCRIPTION AND SIZES:
- Teaspoon 5.5in – 140mm
HERDMAR CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dishwasher safe, please use a proven detergent
- When washing by hand, use hot water, light detergent, soft sponge and soft cloth for drying
- No polishing necessary
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or sponges, as they can cause scratches to finish
- Cutlery with Swarovski crystals should be washed by hand
- Cutlery finished in Gold, Silver, PVD, EPT and Glitter should be exclusively washed in the dishwasher; Water temperature no higher than 60 degrees Celsius when detergent has more that 10% phosphates;
HERDMAR – DRESSING YOUR TABLE
100 years of history and tradition allow Herdmar to produce table cutlery that offers function, quality and award winning design. Creating new finishes to established patterns and designing new collections, they continue to be a leading flatware manufacturer know the world over. Made in Portugal they continue to produce in Caldas da Taipas in the region of Guimaraes, adding their own innovative ideas.