Grace – Copper
- 18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery
- Made in Portugal by Herdmar Cutlery
- Available in 16pc
Description and Sizes:
- Dinner Knife 8.9n – 225mm
- Dinner Fork 8.1in – 206mm
- Soup Spoon 8.1in – 207mm
- Tea Spoon 5.2in – 132mm
Original from the Latin noun “gratia“, which characterized the mythological goddesses, graced with the gift of pleasing, it’s also a typically feminine name, which brings with it full tenderness, elegance, and sophistication attributes that are linearly common in the genre.
These adjectives were also the three basic guidelines for the development of Grace model, where a peculiar design link between the vastly different models Stick & Vinci, harmoniously took place, generating pieces with notorious modern taste, which even thought for the daily needs, will undoubtedly stand out for their casual-chic style.
Produced in 18/10 stainless steel with a three-millimeter base, all the pieces in this line have the usual quality, ergonomics, and balance easily found across all Herdmar range of cutlery.
Grace, will you resist?
Herdmar Care Instructions:
- Dishwasher safe, please use a proven detergent
- When washing by hand, use hot water, light detergent, a soft sponge, and a soft cloth for drying
- No polishing necessary
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or sponges, as they can cause scratches to finish
- Cutlery with Swarovski crystals should be washed by hand
- Cutlery finished in Gold, Silver, PVD, EPT, and Glitter should be exclusively washed in the dishwasher; Water temperature no higher than 60 degrees Celsius when detergent has more that 10% phosphates;
Herdmar – Dressing your table
100 years of history and tradition allow Herdmar to produce table cutlery that offers function, quality, and award-winning design. Creating new finishes to established patterns and designing new collections, they continue to be a leading flatware manufacturer known the world over. Made in Portugal they continue to produce in Caldas da Taipas in the region of Guimaraes, adding their own innovative ideas.