- 18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery
- Made in Portugal by Herdmar Cutlery
- Available in 5pc, 16pc and 20pc Sets.
DESCRIPTION AND SIZES:
- Cheese Knife 8.8in 223mm
HERDMAR CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dishwasher safe, please use a proven detergent
- When washing by hand, use hot water, light detergent, a soft sponge, and a soft cloth for drying
- No polishing necessary
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or sponges, as they can cause scratches to finish
- Cutlery with Swarovski crystals should be washed by hand
- Cutlery finished in Gold, Silver, PVD, EPT, and Glitter should be exclusively washed in the dishwasher; Water temperature no higher than 60 degrees Celsius when detergent has more than 10% phosphates;
HERDMAR – DRESSING YOUR TABLE
100 years of history and tradition allows Herdmar to produce table cutlery that offers function, quality, and award-winning design. Creating new finishes to established patterns and designing new collections, they continue to be a leading flatware manufacturer know the world over. Made in Portugal they continue to produce in Caldas da Taipas in the region of Guimaraes, adding their own innovative ideas.